This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mulch Dump

After the storm there were a lot of limbs and whole trees that came down and needed to be cleaned up. One day we had a tree service come to the door and ask if we wanted free mulch. So we of course said we could use some. We told him we just needed a little and he could put it on the drive way. We now have no idea how we are going to get rid of an entire dump truck size truck load of mulch. Kevin was here when we went out and saw they had come and he took a picture because he thought this was funny and wanted to share this amazing image with his friends. If you can picture a driveway and see one half of it covered and piled higher than a car. You got the image. This load we bigger than our PT Cruiser!

We had a few nice days in the 70's so we got some of the yard work done. We have covered all of our beds with at least 2 - 3 times as much as you would normally put and still have a pile the size of a small car.

Though we had a few days in the 70's we will go down to freezing tonight and will stay in the 50's for the high all week.



I promised a picture of Brandon’s find of an icecicle that was over 4 feet!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...