This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Changing to Spring

Today I got the Spring/Summer décor out and put away Winter. I changed the curtains and bedding and now the house looks like Spring and I’m ready for Summer and warm weather. So, now let’s hope we get warm weather soon and no more snow. Last year some of you may recall we had snow on Easter Sunday. I have been told they have had snow on Kentucky Derby Day too – That’s in MAY!!



I wore myself out pretty good so for dinner Trent is simply going to help out with Grilled Cheese, Apple Sauce and Smoothies. I love to buy frozen fruit and put some in a blender with ice and wahla. Sometimes add fruit juice and or yogurt too.


Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...