This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Crohn's Disease

The latest in medical news….. I have Crohn's Disease. I have been dealing with IBS diet restrictions and what the Dr. gave me as a lit to go by leaves nothing to eat. No dairy except egg whites, No meat except white meat poultry and fish, No sugar, No sugar substitute. Ahhh the list goes on.






We had sleet today and was really really cold. I can’t wait until Friday we are to get into the 80’s!!!!!!. Finally we should stay up around 70’s and 80’s and only have a few days in the 60’s for our highs.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...