This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Had a waonderful walk along the waterfront. Sat at Fest - A - Ville and listen to music. Then we took a long drive along River Road on our way home. . . A very nice Saturday.





The temp. has been so pretty. We have had the air turned off and the attic fan on so the house has been a nice 71 however Melissa stays at an excact 60 degrees downstairs no matter what time of year it is.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...