This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Friday, April 3, 2009

It's Springing with snow

I woke up this morning and saw some trees had some green on them. Some of the red buds and cherry blossoms were trying to make their appearance as well. Then when I got back from my appointment I saw the news, we are in for sleet and snow on Monday. Yeah well it snowed last Easter too. We really don't get all the way out of this until the 2nd week of May.

OK I have promised some Spring Pictures. Don't have them all on the computer yet but here are some of my favorite The Tulip Tree. This tree is amazing and pictures just don't do it justice.









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...