This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

So Busy

It’s been so busy around here. Yesterday we picked out the granite for our counter top in the kitchen and then went and made a pick for the back splash. We went with a center “stripe of stone’ that will look nice with the fire place. Trent said he would give me a dollar if I would let him push me around in the baby seat on the cart? I said if I would fit he could keep his dollar and I would do if for free!

We got home then I went our shopping, not sure what for. I was kinda looking for curtains as these wont match any more. I came home and told Trent I bought a chair and ottoman! Ahhh, I can’t wait for it. It’s down filled and so comfy!! I bought it at Pottery Barn. I did find curtains there I liked too they just were out and are on back order so….

The wood floors will be installed soon they are all ordered and paid for just waiting for “our turn”. I think it will be about 2 weeks. Today I am going to go look at bedding for the master bedroom and shower curtains and towels.

As far as the Christmas shopping I only have a few small things to do. I need to do Lauren and MissaAnn birthday.

It’s almost 11:00 am and 65’ we are looking for about 77 for our high today I hope Texas is seeing some of the cool front.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...