This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

taking it easy today

My legs won’t work today. I walk like I’m drunk very wobbly and running into things. I seem to feel over all yucky something is not right hope I don't catch something! I have had a toothache that is getting worse too. Jeepers complain today huh? It looks like it will be a couch. I hope I don’t have to go to any of the stronger, but for sure will need some vicaprophin.

Trent and I need to go pick out the slab of granite. We already told them the color, now we are looking at the actual slabs. We will do that at 1:30 ET

So other than that I can just be a couch potato today.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...