This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

chit chatting


Well, I must say. I spent some time with the new world of twitters. I have decided they have work to do to catch up with Facebook and other sites where people have been keeping up with each other for a while now. I can’t see the advantage to Twitter over Facebook as far as keeping up with family and friends. Twitter is a fun way to get a lot of info from a lot of sources at one time, that’s facebook. I have friends and family from all over the world sharing quick notes to pictures albums and other fun pieces of flair on Facebook. Now for the Blogger I Thought this would be a way for people to just go to a site and read what is going on with out having to join anything and I could just write whats going on post pictures and get repsonses back. simple.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...