This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Kevin turns 24 can you believe it!



Wow, it really does go so fast. I am so proud of the man he has grown to be. This lovely lady in his arms has brought even more love to our family. The two of them keep us laughing. What Joy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...