This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Monday, May 18, 2009

May 18

Louisville, KY * Today Fair 69° /Tomorrow 46° 79° / Wednesday 54° 85° /

Today we woke to find we had a frost last night. Yep, a frost! It's turned out to be a very pretty day of about 70. I have been outside weeding out the bed where I have put Blubonnet seeds. I know have the leaves but no blue flowers yet. I will post those for sure as soon as they bloom, if I get any this first year out of them.


My diet is really tuff. Oatmeal. That's it, oatmeal. I have at least one Boost every day and at least one V8. This is because that's been about the only thing I seem to do well with and I want to be sure I get enough protein and veggies. I ate a turkey burger with no topping except some home made guacamole and one scoop of peach cobbler when we had Kevin's Birthday. It was a simple and fresh Guacamole (which by the way I am suppose to be able to eat) and a simple ground turkey burger. I missed church Sunday and I am still paying for it today.

I have done well with my daily walks, I am doing 2.0 miles a day. Working on the upper stength still and that is so much harder for me. I can't seem to get beyond 3 pounds. I feel better when I get this done and I stay away from food. Just need to be sure I don't get to a point of weakness from no food. so I need to still work on what I can have. That has not been easy as so far it seems like it has been nothing. I bought soy milk today and eggs I am allowed egg whites so I will try scrambled egg whites to add to my list of Boost, V8, Oatmeal. I'm grooving now.

profile editor

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...