This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Renters




We have just had a new contract on a house and will have our tenant move in soon. She believe she will be much happier here because it is sure to be much more quite than her last home. Why? Because she was next door to a “Motor Cycle Club”. Now this may be a fine establishment with great guys and gals. Don’t go growling Mr. bikers I just mean wow, that would be some kind of noise to have so many bikes coming and going. And we are perfectly happy to have the rent too. Now for the business side. This will be full pay which means sec8 will pay it all we will not have to collect any rent. Yippie ki yi aye.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...