This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dinner tonight?

This was so fast and easy and who hates that at the end of the day!?! I looked at my vegetable basket to see what was left in there.  I absolutely love PF Changs lettuce wraps! So..... what can we do?

A DASH OF THIS     A DASH OF THAT

Take some of these yummy veggies and chop them up
carrots, onions, cabbage, squash,


                            Saute them in some olive oil in a large fry pan or wok...along with this...




                            
                 Add a little GF soy sauce, teryaki and your favorite seasonings...


                        

And you end up with a healthy little mix like this. I forgot to get a picture of what we did with it then...

I took lettuce leaves and made wraps and squeezed fresh lemon juice on it.  Yummy and Healthy and best of all Gluten Free!

We finished this all off with a wonderful dessert from a local bakery that has delicious GF bake goods 

Let me know if you try it and what you think. What changes did you make?

ENJOY!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...