This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Monday, January 31, 2011

GF Menu Monday

This is so easy and really yummy!!! I'm learning to make a few go to dishes and this is one of them. 
Easy Gluten Free  Chicken Spinach and Egg Bake


Chicken Spinach and Egg Bake
½ cup chopped onions                                         
2 tablespoons olive oil                                        
6 eggs, beaten                                                 
½ cup milk                                                   
2 cups chopped, cooked chicken                                 
1 (10-ounce) box frozen spinach                                
1 cup shredded  mozzarella cheese                              
½ teaspoon salt                                              
¼ teaspoon pepper

     Saute onion in olive oil until tender.  In mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients.  Add onions to egg mixture in bowl.  Stir untill all ingredients are combined.  Pour mixture into a greased casserole dish.  Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until slightly browned and eggs are set.

Based on a recipe from Taste of Home the original recipe used chopped red peppers as well I can't eat them I am sure if you ad them that would taste great too.


I'm full up to here.....  Can't for get about dessert!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Balls


1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
¼ cup butter, softened
¼ cup creamy peanut butter
½ cup sugar
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup finely chopped nuts, toasted (I used walnuts)

     With an electric mixer at medium speed beat together all ingredients except nuts until creamy and well mixed.
     Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
     Shape chilled mixture into small balls (about 1 tablespoon each).  Roll balls in nuts.  Serve well chilled.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...