This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bluebonnets in Kentucky




Yes indeed you are looking at Blubonnets at my "Old Kentucky Home". I bought seeds and put them in the ground a loooong time ago. They did pretty well!






More have open up and these have had more blue on each bloom since I took these. In fact behing along the back fence there are deep orange day lily's blooming. Very pretty.




Ahhhh, yes just a little taste of home. I shall get some Blue Bell and sit outside by my Blubonnets and sing the "Eyes of TEXAS"!

Off to PT and to swim. Check Back I will have more of our yard and spring flowers up tonight!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...