This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

spring

Early Spring our back yard full of Daffodils. I wish they could be seen better here they were so pretty.

Up close. I love this old stump. We plan to keep it it adds character.


I hung a Hummimg Bird feeder. It's a Glass hot air balloon. We get a lot of Humming birds and I can see them here from the couch.


View from the couch with both frnch door open. You can see the Humming bird feeder hanging in my Rosemary bush. I love to cook with Rosemary and it smells good just being in the planter. On the right you can see I have planters of Basil,Cilantro, and Jalapenos. Next to them is a bird feeder I put out for the Chipmunks to come and eat I love to watch them they are so cute!



Same shot a closer look



I had a hanging Bell of bird seed. The Squirrels hung on it and knocked it down this is one of my little buddies eating on it.


They are really cute and a lot of fun to watch


I am trying to befriend them, but they aren't having any of it. People have them eating out of their hands. Literally!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You should come fix our backyard for us, it looks very sad!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...