This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Out to Dinner at PF Changs

Yes, dinner and lots of fun!!
We started our night out there for Missa's 21st Birthday. YUMMY YUMM YUMM food We love that place.



I can't remember now who took this picture Amanda or Missa. But I sure look like I was excited about that head hug! And why don't I look like I have any make up on!!!! nobody invited Casper.

Not much new around here other than a racoon eatting all the bird and chimpmunk seed. I had to actually open the door and when that didn't work yell to get rid of him. Little stinker! Actually BIG stinker.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...