This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fish Fry

Last night we went to the Fish Fry at church last night. It was we have a great group of people. We had lawn chairs and blankets set up all over and some set up inside for those who just didn't want to be outside. The same couple cooks for all our events; they own the restaurant The Starving Artist. It is ALWAYS GOOD.

We also had a great time on Sat. at a gathering where this same couple did the pulled pork and other food for the BBQ. We had so much fun. Tim pulled out a Karaoke machine. We all took a trip back to the 80’s. It was like being at prom again. Tim singing I’m too Sexy, and It’s Raining Men had to be the hit of the night.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...