This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Trent has gone to talk with the bank people about getting all the loan stuff worked out so we can finally get the the houses we started finished. That will be great!! Our new renters are in Bolling (the giant 6 bed house) they are very nice,very polite kids.




I am not getting better as far as eatting. seems I can't eat anything. Now I can't drink BOOST without it going through me. I bite can mean 10 trips to the bathroom. I cramp and get terrible pains with everything. Even tap water. I bought watercan cause pain. Can you believe it i BOUGHT water payed MONEY for water.



he - he, sorry

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...