This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Spring Cleaning

Finally got our spring cleaning done. We did the carpet cleaner to the top of the refrigerator and all the doors and cabinets wiped down. It may be late but it all got done


I LOVE A CLEAN HOUSE!!!!

We were to see the screening of “My Sisters Keeper” but we got there late. So we were told we could see any movie we wanted to for free. We chose “Night at the Museum Battle of the Smithsonian”. It was ok I liked the first one MUCH better.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...