This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Trust Him





For He will hide me in his shelter in the day of trouble; He will conceal me under the cover of his tent; He will lift me high upon a rock.  Psalm 27:5

2 comments:

Mermaids of the Lake said...

Beautiful...

Bee Lady said...

Doesn't it feel all snuggly to be under the cover of his tent.

Cindy Bee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...