This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

All I wanted was a TRIM

I went for a hair cut and the lady misunderstood what I wanted. Why is it you never know this for sure until that first whack is made. Well I'm just going to let this one be a short story is... Yes, because I can't sit here and keep thinking about it so I can write about it Well ok I didn't cry but I had grown it out some and just wanted to trim it up so it had better bounce. And now I have a boy haircut!! Short is ok I'm no stanger to short hair. But the top is so short too. Trent and I have the same haircut, no he's not in bad need of a haircut either. Oh well it will grow, but in the mean time I will be grumpy when I see it and have to try and do something to before I leave the house. LEAVE the house? Oh no.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I am sure that you are still beautiful! Luckily it will grow out. I had to change hair ladies recently. The one I had had for years decided that she was going to take up partying. Sad really.

Do you like hats??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...