This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I took a bad fall Saturday night as I was heading to bed. My right arm aches but the elbow hurts and a pain down and into the pinky. I think maybe I got the funny bone stuck on hurt mode. Somehow I have two places on my left knee that are raw like rug burn, but I was on the kitchen floor. My middle toe on the left foot is broken and is about six different colors. I have seen broken toes before yes they bruise and maybe get a bit swollen. But I have not seen one actually bent over to the side like this. Um yeah like it’s broken. As each day passes my foot hurts more and more bruising grows up the foot. Good news for my arm it does feel better. At least my pinky does anyway.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...