This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Friday, July 24, 2009

A Little This & That

My fellow professional surfer Kristin, tipped me off to the awesome idea of kitty wigs. I had no idea such a thing existed, but now that I see them I have to agree that they're the best thing ever. Any cat I know would be thrilled to wear a wig. Thrilled, I tell you. So I’m buying Blue Bell (aka; Bellie) a couple of these tad a looking dreads so that she can change up her look when she's feeling bored with being a red head. Of course I’m kidding. But can you just get over what is out there and what people will really spend there money on!?!



I just found out that the Sears Tower is now called the Willis Tower? What?? What happened?? Does Bruce(willis get it)have that kind of pull there? I just have a hard time with change sometimes. I believe I channel Lucille Ball but am a bit of a June Cleaver wanna be . I love the tradition of eras gone by, but I do love the conveniences of today’s modern life.

I have been thinking of making cards like the ones many of you get at various holiday’s and looking into selling them at craft shows or something like this. I love making them. The simple act of bringing an idea to life with my hands is a joy to me and if I could make a little extra doing then why not!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...