This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I have been feeling a little better and holding down some food. Other wise not much else new there my leg are so bad again. But I don’t want to complain.

Our weather has been so pretty, pretty much staying in the mid 80’s Although Sat will be 77 and Sun about 79. This is still almost cold to this lil `ol Texas gal!

Things are moving along with Kevin and his investors. He will be going to Miami and then to Spain to make his contacts and sells. If all this works out things will be looking really good for him.

Melissa has started a third job! She now sells AVON! Very dangerous for me. Am I the only one who didn’t know they don’t just sell make up any more? Clothes, dishes……. Wow!

For very simple dinner menu’s I went to Kraft.com click on BUDGET WISE then 1 BAG 5 DINNERS it gives the grocery list and dinners for a week that are very simple to make and seem to be healthy enough. I printed out several and made a “cook book”.

Well that’s about it for now. I am going to go read from our Sunday School book for my quite time of prayer and Bible study.

Love to all

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...