This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Kevin and Lauren came over today after church. We had a great time playing on the Wii. I don’t think I could tell you who is more competitive. I only hope there are enough couches because at one point or another everyone was told that’s where they were sleeping tonight. It was good to have someone else here to play Trent for a change and give him a little challenge on his level.

We made Peanut Butter Malts for dinner what a great family tradition that is! Lauren got their laundry done while they were here. What a great idea that was. We didn’t have to cut our time short because they had to leave to go home to get it done.

After they left the house all quite again and Trent and I watch a movie. “P2” yikes I was on the edge of my seat. It was pretty good. Had a very gruesome scene that was so realistic, I have never seen one so real before. Then we moved on the “The Next Food Network Star” (Go Melissa!) Ah, yes! One of the shows we look forward to in our week.

So we had a great day and I think there will be some rematches soon on the Wii.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...