This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lazy Lazy Me

Well it's Thursday. That means almost Friday! and I have yet to go to the grocery this week. I will need to get out there though not much in the house.

We have had thunderstorms yesterday and today. I love to hear thunder. Last night while Trent and I were watching TV, I stood by the back doors and said "Ah... it's like a good Texas storm I haven't seen or heard this since we have been here."

I have always heard you revert back to child like as you grow old. Geepers I never thought it could be like this. I get up at night once maybe twice. Then when I get up in the morning I am awake for two to three hours before I am really in need of a nap. I sleep a couple of hours get up and after a few more hours I just have to have an afternoon nap. What am I 3!!

Well now I am off to watch TV America's got Tallent on the DVR.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...