This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thank you for sweet comments about the Blog. I write because it helps me remember when teacher use to say write across you forehead. I want to be sure that I can apply what I read and learn and be more accountable to myself and God by being able to refer back to it. I pray it plants seeds and God can grow something beautiful from it.

Today we will start our day by going to get rent from one of our renters. While we are in the area we plan to enjoy the river and have a picnic. Simple sandwiches no big deal, just a chance to sit outside and enjoy it.

On our way home we are going to get paint. The family room, kitchen and both bathrooms are getting a fresh coat.

Then in the afternoon we have the carpet guy coming over to measure our family room and pick out carpet. We decided we wanted the warm carpet in this room rather than hard woods like we first thought we would do. Also the Tile people are coming over to measure the kitchen and breakfast room floor & the backsplash. We will ask them if they are who we get counter tops from. If so then we will have those measured as well. Then off to pick out the tile and counters.




1 comment:

roridgeway said...

This sounds like it will look like a new house when finished, how wonderful, you can do these things.

love you MOM

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...