This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Rice Krispies Treat Spa!

Sounds kinda Red Neck don't it? Well it is on the cheap!

I am going to make RICE KRISPIES TREATS! I haven’t had them in so long.

We are still trying to decide what tile to uses for the floor, backsplash and counter in the kitchen. The carpet in the TV room should be done in a week or so. I am going to buy paint today. Not sure we will get started on it today though.

This pain and odd sleep patterns I have been having is kicking my butt!

Before anything else today I am making myself a little spa day. Start with mani and pedi.Hubbs so good to help out there. Next up would be a facial I even have cucumber maybe I’ll slap a couple of those on my tired eyes. Top it off with a long bath, shave my legs and use a scrub all over. Ah that feels so good! Then use warm oil and end with lotion. Don't forget the candles. Only candle light will and soft music will do. All followed up with a Mojito and Phantom of the Opera, I haven’t seen it in a long long while, and I love it.




5 comments:

roridgeway said...

Wow ytou must fel almost like a new person, hope so anyhow.

Tonya said...

Girl you get the best ideas

Franci said...

You should have called I would have been there in two blinks of a cats eye

MiMi said...

Sounds good! LOVE THAT DOG!!

Theresa said...

I LOVE Rice Krispie Treats. I usually make it with double the marshmellows too. :)

Rest when you can and then send pic when the kitchen is done!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...