This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

5 Things I am Thankful For Today

Taking a short break today to sit and be thankful.

1. Jesus who forgives me and loves me and has a beautiful home waiting for me where I will never again know pain or sorrow.


2. A gracious husband who has also had to forgive a great many times. He helps around the house so much and is my very best friend. He make me laugh several times everyday!

 

3. My wonderful children that have grown into the most amazing adults and for their spouses who love and care for them. This year I have decided I am sending the mothers of my in law kids a mothers day card to thank them for raising such a "wonderful kid"



4. Diet Coke as I could not start a single day with out it!


5. My kitty Bluebell who curls up with me and seems to know when I am having a bad day. She lays out side the door of the office when I ma in there (as "daddy" says no hairy cats in the office) just waiting for to come out. When I come home she is by the door waiting to say Welcome back.

2 comments:

Gloria said...

We are to enter His courts with thanksgiving and praise. What a great way to start off the day...:)

Blessings to you for a wonderful week!

xoxo...Gloria

Tete said...

Well, now, that's a lot to be thankful for and to be blessed with. You've got your heart in the right place, and it shows over and over again.
Hugs-Tete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...