This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Friday, April 15, 2011

sweet sweet bloggy friends

I have read all your comment and I have not had time to get back to you. Please know you mean so much to me and I do love that you visit and comment on what you read here.  I have been in a lot of pain and have had to go "out in the field" of working as we lost a couple of employees due to illness and moving. So I do check in, but doing what I am use to on here. Hope to be back soon!

Just for laughs  "If women controlled the world"








1 comment:

Bee Lady said...

Hi Wanda,

I was thinking about you this morning and thought I'd see what you've been up to. You have had such a time over the last few years. I hope you don't quit blogging but understand if you need to slow down.

I'm so sorry to hear you might lose your house.

And I'm with you...I love to curl up with a blankey, a cup of tea or a latte', some crocheting or knitting, and an old movie and listen to the storms....it's just relaxing in an odd way.

Cindy Bee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...