This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

I Love the way Kids think

A father was approached by his small son, who told him proudly, "I know what the Bible means!" His father smiled and replied, "What do you mean, you 'know' what the Bible means?" The son replied, "I do know!"
"Okay," said his father. "So, son, what does the Bible mean?"

"That's easy, Daddy. It stands for
'Believers Instructions Before Leaving Earth.'"


 I hope you are enjoying your weekend. What ever you do make time to thank God for He has given to you and be sure to do at least one kind thing for someone!

Thank you for stopping by my blog. My goal is to create a spot that is interesting, fun, sometimes informative, and most of  encouraging.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

What a sweet sentiment! Kids are so darn special. Have a great weekend!

Jori said...

What a lovely post! I couldn't agree more we are all so blessed.

Love your egg holders too!! :)

Tete said...

You are always encouraging! Love the post, cute and true.
Hugs- Tete

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

I also love what kids think and say! I often think how fun it would be if I were a kindergarten teacher :o)

Blessings & Aloha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...