This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bear Paw Smiles

I hope what ever you do today you are smiling!


I am linking up with Wordless Wednesday  http://momcaboodle.com/

4 comments:

gena said...

: D

Thanks for the smiles !

gena

Tete said...

Now this photo is funny. How cute is that.
I just wanted to pop in here and let you know that I was not offended at all! I am sorry if it sounded like I was. So don't you worry about it another minute! My first husband was just a jerk and my second husband took my first born and raised him as his own and both are better because of it. I thuoght it was funny because it was his birth dad that made him cry, not his adopted one- LOL.
Have a great day and I will be back!
Hugs- Tete

Jenny said...

This is soooo cool. I would never have thought of this! Love it!

Life Is A SandCastle said...

so cute, I'm running behind from WW, but newly following your blog:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...