This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Learning to be Still

"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."
Psaml 46:10

Be still means, don't worry.  What this verse is saying is to not worry and understand God is in control. Even when the world is in what seems like a mess that can't be healed. God knows and understands just what is going on and has a plan. He offers us comfort and  all we have to do is allow Him to give it to us. His arms are open wide. He wants everyone to have eternal comfort and peace. All you have to do is trust Him to give you that.

I know being still can be very hard to do. So many of us have some really hard things we are going through.  Sometimes it's hard to see God in these situations. I promise he is there and wants to make everything beautiful from that hard time you are going through.

Have a blessed Sunday

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful share today, true.

Love your pink slippers ...

Happy pink April ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

GIVEAWAY ends 4/5

Tracy F. said...

A lovely, thoughtful post. Thank you.

Kathy Eickholt said...

A lovely and thoughtful post today, well done.

I would like to invite you to be part of Fancy Fun Friday a new blogfest,starting this week.
Fancy Fun Friday, will be starting each Thursday at around 19.30 Michigan time, so pop along and join in.

Jenny said...

Being still is the ultimate gift. Sometimes I just want silence and to just 'be'.

Jenny's Heart said...

Thank you for that, I am trying to stay still and listen...not very good at it though, but I am trying.
:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...