This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hippity Hoppity Easter Is Almost Here

I am linking up with "Wordless Wednesday"   http://www.wordlesswednesday.com/newhome/   today. Enjoy these pictures of this Easter week.




Happy Easter

5 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Sweet...love the Victorian ambiance here today.

thanks for visiting.

MomAgain@40 said...

Happy Easter! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am your most recent follower :D

Jenny said...

What beautiful graphics.

New Jersey Memories said...

I love those Easter pictures. Have a wonderful Easter!

Bee Lady said...

Beautiful postcards. Thank you for sharing.

Cindy Bee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...