This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Pretty Candy Dishes

Welcome April.  


It's almost Easter so it's time to pull out all those pretty candy dishes and fill them up with colorful yummy candies!
Some dishes look like Bunny's

Some are passed down from our Grandma's and just look so pretty with those wonderful pastel colors in them just as they have every year since we were little ones collecting our own Easter Eggs!

We find a lot of shapes and sizes and these look like the eggs we hunt every year! Aren't they pretty too?

I just love how pretty this one is with the light shining through the crystal and the candy, Now THAT'S PRETTY!
Look at little Thumper Peep sitting all alone in this little dish - cuite pie.

No candy dishes that's ok, just take some of your favorite Pretty dishes and make the into a candy dish! Sometimes I think that is the prettiest!!


Silly wabbit jellybean are for kids! hehehe  I even like to serve in these kind of candy/bowls.


What ever you have pull them out and get that pretty candy ready, all the kids big and small want that pretty Easter candy!!

This is my Step 1 for getting ready for Easter I will post each week.

I am linking up with I love pretty things Friday http://iloveprettylittlethings.blogspot.com/
It's a hodgepodge Friday http://itsahodgepodgelife.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

Lovin' the beautiful Easter decor!

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

So Pretty and Yummy too!!!
Joyce

Slice of Pie said...

Enjoyed your comments on my post ... and your candy dishes are so pretty! The business of being a grandmother is the best job I've ever had! Thanks for sharing .. and I'll look forward to grandbaby pictures!

Vintage Home said...

Great looking teacup & your bunnies WOW!...But the one with the light shining threw and reflecting all the colours of the egg wrappers..stunning!

Marie said...

How pretty, and they all look so yummy delishus! May I have some please?

Thanks for your very sweet comment today and the "you go girl" phrase ;-)

Happy Pretty Friday!
-marie

By the Bluegrass said...

I love the picture of the light showing through the crystal. That's a really cool photo. you should frame it.
xo,
Sena

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...