This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Funny Little Car

I saw this little car and thought, I simple must have it. Why? Why, for the same mind set that a man must have a car because it looks fast or has a racing strip on it. I as a woman think it's cute and so I want it just for that reason and that is reason enough.


Seriously, how adorable is this thing? besides the fact that with the first speed bump you hit you would be rolling your way the rest of the way home! I have no idea if there is any room to carry much home from the grocery story or any other shopping. It just darn cute that's all. Cute as a bugs ear!

3 comments:

Tete said...

I love it! What kind of a car is it? Just too stinkin' cute! LOL- would have problems with pot holes, but would never pay a tow bill. Just pick it up and take it home!
Hugs- Tete

Dorothy said...

Oh, that's adorable. I agree that, at that size, it's not very useful, but oh man is it cute!

Jenny said...

Oh I love this! How happy it would be to drive that car every day. Love the idea of it rolling down the street!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...