This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Glimpse of Spring





After all the snow and super cold weather we have had it was really nice to get out yesterday for Valentines Day and it be such a beautiful day. The temp. was right around the 50’ mark. All this week we will be seeing nice days in the low 50’s to a very nice Friday in the low 60’s!  I am sure we have not seen the last of the snow or the cold, but it is nice to have a little break!

The husband surprised me with a gift certificate for an hour massage as my gift. Then he remembered me talking not too long ago about how I loved the doner kebabs we always ate in Germany. So he searched and found a place up in Prospect KY that actually has them!! He took the time to find out if they were GF and to find a bakery that is also GF so we could go there for dessert. We then came home and watched a movie. I hope your Valentines Day was just as wonderful as mine.

Well, I am off to do some laundry now and get ready for my sweet daughter and her husband to come over. 



So you have a wonderful day and what ever you do today do it with a smile and a grateful heart.

2 comments:

Tilly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kim Barret said...

Wanda, I'm so glad you are getting such good weather! I can't wait til Spring so I can shop for some dresses like these!For now I will stay under the blanket in my sweats. Sounds pretty huh?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...