This is Me

My photo
I'm a displaced South/Central Texan living in Louisville Kentucky
I am a princess because I am a child of the Risen King! My background is Baptist, but believe I have a relationship not a religion. I married my childhood sweetheart and together we have raised two wonderful children and got them married off. I love everything about being a wife and mother. Now guess what? I am going to be a GRANDMA!! We are so excited for this next step in our lives.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Have a Super Sunday

Starting out the day with something so cute just can't be wrong. Whatever you decide to start the morning off with, be sure it will warm the tummy and hearts of everyone in your house. Have a Fun and exciting day together. 

 

Then gather around with some comfort food, our house will have homemade chili and cornbread, and cheer on your favorite team!


.......and of course some of the best commercials

WHO ARE YOU CHEERING FOR?

What do you think? Please leave me a note.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...